- Business Communication – written and verbal
- Email Etiquette
- Effective speaking skills (How to stand out in a group and be heard)
- Right use of words and body language
- Standing out in group discussions
- Improving vocabulary, pronunciation, diction and delivery
- Handling tough questions and situations (At work and in other situations)
- Extempore, short and prepared speeches/presentations
- Acing interviews and one-on-one discussions
Why choose ECS IELTS Online Coaching:
At ECS IELTS, you will find the best e-learning facilities. You can pursue our online courses and go to the classes from the solace of your home. If you are a full-time student, or if you work, pursue our e-Learning classes.
- Free IELTS Mock test to assess the capability level prior to beginning the online IELTS training classes.
- The best IELTS course online.
- Most recent IELTS study material and IELTS practice material on updated IELTS program.
- You can select the timings from morning/evening and end of the week classes for IELTS planning.
- Taking IELTS preparation from a specialist will assist you with sharpen your English skill in a superior way. You’ll likewise learn tips and deceives to break your test with a decent band.
- IELTS(International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular English language test. More than 2.5 million IELTS tests are taken each year.
- Taking IELTS opens doors – it can help you live, study, and work around the world. More than 10,000 organizations in 140 countries accept IELTS, including Immigration authorities, Employers, Universities, and Professional bodies.
- IELTS is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
IELTS is managed by three international organizations – the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia, and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations